Thursday 29 August 2013

Brunch!

Massive Feast
On one of the first days after we moved into our new house we went down the road to get brunch. We saw the size of the meals the other people had so decided to get one to share which was lucky since we didn't even manage to finish it between us.

We ordered the vegetarian breakfast which comes with toast, baked beans, mushrooms, fried tomatoes, fried egg, halloumi, hash browns, chips and spinach. Usually I don't like spinach unless it is fresh baby spinach but this was really delicious, it had been cooked with garlic, and probably butter but who cares!

I have never before had a breakfast which comes with chips and if this is a common thing in England I think I am going to like it here! Chips and hash browns, two of my favourite foods!!

While we were at the café there were people getting all sorts of food and it all looked totally amazing so we will totally be going back there to try some more things, or maybe just to get this breakfast again! I love that it comes with halloumi as well since that is another of my favourite foods.

Actually this has all my top three foods, potato, cheese and egg! What a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment